Are you looking for new Sims 4 traits to make your game more fun and interesting? Here, I’ve compiled a list of the best Sims 4 trait mods available out there. From personality traits to special skill sets, these custom traits will add a unique twist to your Sims’ lives.
Honestly, Sims 4 trait mods are the best way to take your Sim’s personality to the next level!
With TONS of Sims 4 CC traits to choose from, you can now customize your Sim so it accurately reflects your own unique personality and preferences. From trait packs and bundles to individually crafted mods, there’s an abundance of awesome traits to choose from.
But before you can really start collecting trait mods, you first need to unlock the additional slots available in your game. With the help of Sims 4 more trait slots, you can get up to five slots in your game.
So get ready to take your Sim’s personality further by checking out the ultimate list of Sims 4 trait mods!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out the 31+ Must-Have Sims 4 CAS Mods (Updated!)
This post is about the best Sims 4 trait mods.
Sims 4 Trait Mods
1. Sims 4 Emotional Traits Mod Pack – Kuttoe
This Sims 4 Emotional Traits Mod Pack by Kuttoe is an amazing collection of 10 unique trait mods designed to make your Sims’ lives more varied and exciting! With traits such as
- Arrogant – for those with an extreme sense of self-assurance,
- Calm – for those who need a bit of extra balance in their lives,
- Coward – for the timid ones,
- Daydreamer – for the creative type,
- Egghead – for the genius Sims,
- Insecure – perfect for those who need a little extra encouragement,
- Oblivious – for the easily distracted,
- Perky – great for those who like to spread cheer and positivity,
- Restless – for the ones who are always looking for something to do, and
- Stoic – for those with an unshakable sense of self
This mod pack can help you customize your Sims to better suit their individual personalities!
With a variety of boosts, bonuses, and penalties for each trait, you can create exactly the Sims experience you’re looking for!
2. Sims 4 Traits CC – kuttoe
This Sims 4 Traits CC pack is an exciting addition for any Sims fan! With this mod, your Sims can experience an exciting new way of life with two unique traits: the Photographer’s Eye and the socially anxious trait.
With the Photographer’s Eye Trait, your Sims can learn photography more quickly than other Sims and even take advantage of the Sell to Publication interaction on the photo for extra Simoleons.
As for the Socially Anxious Trait, your Sims can take medication to reduce negative buffs and even experience some side effects like decreased appetite, dizziness, nausea, and drowsiness.
I’m sure you will love the new and exciting effects that this mod has to offer!
3. Misery Sims 4 Traits Mods Pack – NateTheL0ser
It’s time to shake up the lives of your Sims with this negative trait pack! These traits add an interesting spin to the lifestyle of your Sims, creating unique and challenging scenarios that your Sims have to overcome.
- Alien Hater – For the Sims that have a strong dislike for aliens, this trait gives them a negative moodlet when in contact with those of an alien nature.
- Hates Heat – For those extra hot days, this trait gives your Sims an uncomfortable buff when it’s just too hot.
- Fame Jealous – Feeling envious of celebrity Sims? This trait gives your Sims a Sad or Angry buff when in the presence of famous Sims.
- Dry Skin – If your Sims suffer from dry skin, they will feel itchy during the winter.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder – Sims with SAD are depressed during the fall and winter months.
- Allergic To Magic – For those allergic to magic, will experience Uncomfortable buffs when in the presence of spellcasters, familiars, and Magic HQ.
- Allergic To Cats And Dogs – Sims is allergic to cats and dogs have a hard time being near cats and dogs without sneezing. With this Sims 4 Traits CC Pack, you can give your Sims a unique and exciting challenge that will test their mettle.
- Hates Vampires – For those who hate vampires, they will feel Angry in their presence.
With this Sims 4 Traits CC Pack, you can give your Sims a unique and exciting challenge that will test their mettle.
[RELATED POST: 17+ Essential Sims 4 Infant Mods (Updated!)]
4. Anorexia Sims 4 Trait Mod – SkillfulSimmer340
With this mod, you can now give your Sims a unique and powerful trait: anorexia nervosa! This trait mod allows your sims to experience an array of realistic behaviors related to the disorder, including asking for reassurance from someone, calling someone on the phone, giving pep talks in the mirror, hiding from everyone, sharing insecurities with someone, and more.
So that you can customize your sim’s experience to best suit its own story.
5. Emotional Sims 4 Trait Bundle – kiarasims4mods
This Sims 4 trait bundle brings exciting new possibilities to your Sims’ emotional lives!
- Flirty Sims – Make sure their romantic life is full of fun and flirtatious interactions.
- Hates Paparazzi Sims – Give your celebrity sims the ability to flee from intrusive paparazzi.
- Loves Paparazzi Sims – Make your celebrity sims seek out the attention of the paparazzi to become bigger stars.
Each of these traits is sure to bring an extra spark into your Sims’ lives and make them more vibrant and interesting! I highly recommend adding these Sims 4 trait mods to your game.
6. Sims 4 More Traits Mod – Maplebellsmods
With this mod, you can easily add new traits to your Sims 4 game! Take control of your Sims’ personalities and give them the traits they need to make their lives more interesting.
You can customize traits for your sims that will affect their needs, behaviors, and even relationships with other sims. For example
- Shy – These Sims are socially awkward and don’t always fit in with other Sims.
- Logical – Sims with this trait will make rational decisions and excel in their science careers.
- Grumpy – Grumpy Sims get angry easily, so it will be more difficult to build relationships with them.
- Sexist – Sexist Sims think they are superior to the opposite sex, which can make it difficult to build relationships with them.
- Generous – Generous Sims love to give away money, and they are happy doing it. Even if they don’t have a lot, they will still enjoy sharing with others.
These are just some of the traits you can customize for your Sims 4 game!
With the Sims 4 trait mods, you can make your sims unique and give them the ability to grow and evolve in ways that suit your needs and desires.
7. Medieval Sims 4 Traits – Snowiii95
If you’re looking for a fun and exciting way to explore the Sims 4, why not try the Medieval Sims 4 Traits by Snowiii95? With this great Sims 4 Traits CC pack, you can bring the magic of medieval times right to your game. With three different traits, such as
- Knight – Who is brave and strong,
- Bard – Who is creative and entertaining,
- Joker – Who loves to joke around and bring a smile to people’s faces,
It’s perfect for adding some extra flavor when playing the Disney Princess Challenge.
[RELATED POST: 37+ Sims 4 Medieval CC: Create Your Own Magical Worlds]
8. Sims 4 Seasons Traits Pack – Vicky Sims
This Sims 4 Seasons Traits Pack is an unbelievable addition to your game! It’s like a breath of fresh air that brings new levels of excitement and fun to your game. Like
- Child of fall – For Fall lovers, your Sims will become energized and creative when the winds blow.
- Child of Spring – If your sims are into romance and flirting, then Spring is the season for them! They become energized by the rain.
- Child of Summer – Your Sims can become more confident in the summer months, particularly when it’s sunny out.
- Child of Winter – During the winter season, your Sims will be inspired and focused, even more so when it’s snowing outside.
- Child of the Moon – These special Sims are connected to the lunar cycle, gain inspiration, and skills faster, and have slower needs decay.
- Child of the Sun – These sims have a special connection to the sun, and gain the same benefits as Child of the Moon sims while it’s sunny out.
I have to admit, I was skeptical at first. How could something as simple as the Sims 4 Seasons Traits Pack add so much to the game? But after trying it out, I’m absolutely hooked!
It has definitely added a new level of depth and fun to my game.
RELATED POST: 37+ Cutest Sims 4 Romance Mods You Can’t Miss (Updated!)
9. Baby/Toddler Sims 4 Trait Bundle – Snowiii95
When you download this bundle, you’re giving your baby and toddler Sims a boost they won’t have otherwise! It’s been so satisfying to watch them grow and learn faster than ever before. With the
- Always happy – not only are they always cheerful and content, but their skill learning rate has increased significantly!
- Bookworm – makes it easier for your little ones to learn.
- Bossy – They can become opinionated quickly and work towards their goals faster!
- Creative – gives your Sims a boost when it comes to creativity and art.
- Fast Learner– Skills come easily, allowing your little ones to learn at a much faster rate.
- Naive – encourages them to be more open and trusting when it comes to new people and things.
- Stranger Danger– Your sims will be more cautious around new faces, giving them an extra layer of protection.
This bundle is a must-have for any Sims 4 player with baby or toddler Sims!
10. Sims 4 Trait Mods for Infants – kiarasims4mods
These traits are perfect for the little ones, providing them with some great personality traits to shape their character. With the
- Toy Obsessed trait – Infants and Toddlers with this trait will always be drawn to their favorite toys, they never get tired of playing.
- Child of the Ocean – This Trait encourages your younger sims to explore the underwater world and spend time with its denizens.
These traits CC packs are designed to help you make your Infants, children, and Toddlers more interesting and unique.
11. Loves Children Sims 4 Social Trait Mod – kiarasims4mods
Who doesn’t love playing with children? The Loves Children Sims 4 Social Trait Mod from Kiarasims4mods lets you do just that!
This incredible mod adds a new trait to your game that allows adult sims to be more social and nurturing when interacting with children. With this mod, adult Sims are given the ability to build relationships with children quickly and more easily.
You need the Growing Together, Parenthood, and Toddler Stuff packs to make this mod work.
12. Sims 4 Mystic Traits CC – MissBee
Sometimes life can be overwhelming and out of balance. If you want to give your sims the chance to find their center and connect with nature, then the Sims 4 Mystic Traits CC Pack by MissBee is a perfect choice!
This mod adds a new personality trait to your sims that is inspired by traditional mysticism, making them more attuned to the energy around them.
13. Spa Day Sims 4 Traits Pack – Kuttoe
This incredible Sims 4 Traits CC Pack by Kuttoe provides your Sims with two unique traits: Health Nut and Lavish.
- Health Nut – Your Sims will take their health and wellness very seriously. They’ll get powerful moodlets from yoga, as well as an extra bonus to their Wellness skill. Their Energy need decays slightly slower than other Sims, too!
- Lavish – These Sims have no time for menial tasks and household chores. Their mood only improves when they’re pampered, and they’re great at the Critic career. They also hate Tiny Home lots—the smaller the house, the greater their stress!
This amazing CC Pack is the perfect way to make your Sims’ lives more enjoyable and unique.
14. Ratchet Sims 4 Traits Mod – SkillfulSimmer340
If you want your Sims to have a bit of spiciness in their lives, then the Ratchet Sims 4 Traits Mod is perfect for you. This trait pack gives your Sims the ability to be sassy and bold, all while embracing their ratchet side.
Your Sims will be able to make bold moves, speak their minds without fear of consequence, and be willing to fight for what they believe in.
I mean, who wouldn’t want a Sim that is always ready to throw hands? Try this Sims 4 Traits Mod now and let your Sims be ratchet, loud, and proud!
15. Sims 4 AD(H)D Trait Mod – FiendMods
How exciting would it be to have a Sims 4 AD(H)D trait mod that alters the everyday life of your Sims?
With this trait mod, your sims are never focused, they need less sleep, and their fun levels increase but decrease faster. On the other hand, your Sims gain relationships more easily, but maintaining them is slightly more difficult.
With this trait mod, you can create a unique and challenging experience for your Sims.
[RELATED POST: 35+ Best Sims 4 GShade Presets for Eye-Catching Graphics]
16. Brat Sims 4 CAS Trait Mod – Jellypaws
I’m sure you’ve all had those days when your Sims just need to get their way. Well, with the Brat Trait Mod, you can now give your sims the ability to throw a fit until their demands are met!
This trait mod brings all the drama and fun of a real-life tantrum to your game, allowing your sims to be as bratty as they want.
I LOVE how this mod adds a bit of mischievousness and attitude to your Sims while also adding flavor to the game.
17. Sims 4 Teen Traits Mod Pack – Triplis
This Sims 4 Traits CC Pack is packed with fun and exciting ways to customize your teen and adult sims. There are eight traits to choose from that can give your sims unique buffs and moodlets.
- Frenzied Rebel Trait – For total self-expression, this trait provides an energized moodlet for exercising, wearing athletic clothing, and being outdoors.
- Perpetual Motion Trait – This trait increases the rate of skill gain for Fitness and Charisma, as well as providing a bonus energized moodlet when exercising.
- Emotional Conduit Trait – This trait provides a bonus confident moodlet when near toddlers and children, as well as a chance to trigger random positive and negative moodlets.
- Electric Slide Rule Trait – This trait boosts skill gain for Programming, Handiness, Logic, and Rocket Science. It also gives a focused moodlet when at the library or doing homework.
- Relentless Tease Trait – This trait increases autonomy commodities from the Romantic trait and provides a bonus flirty moodlet when wearing everyday or party clothing.
- Goody Two Shoes Trait – This trait gives a tense moodlet when at bars and nightclubs, as well as a confident moodlet when wearing formal clothing.
With this Sims 4 Traits CC Pack, you can create your ideal sim with unique perks and benefits!
[RELATED POST: 25+ Sims 4 Teenager Mods for Your Coolest Sims Ever (Updated!)]
18. Guyanese Sims 4 Trait Mod – skillfulsimmer340
This incredible Guyanese Sims 4 Trait Mod is the perfect way to bring the real-life experience of Guyanese culture into your game. With this mod, you can make your Sims engage in all the activities that help define Guyanese culture.
They will love to cook and throw parties, get jealous easily, and be loyal, but still gossip and tell jokes. Plus, if you have children in the game, the parents will be sure to push them toward academic success.
Make your Sims confrontational and petty; be savage and superstitious; and never forget how to drink.
19. Sims 4 Feminine & Manly Traits Mods – Daleko
Even your most daring Sims have their own unique personalities, and now they can express them with the new Daleko Sims 4 Feminine and Manly Traits Mods!
With these Sims 4 trait mods, your Sims can express their femininity or manliness in a variety of ways.
From subtle gestures to full-blown displays of gender expression, your Sims will be able to show off their true selves with these new traits.
20. Enchanter Sims 4 Trait Mod – Snowiii95
One of the coolest Sims 4 Trait Mods is Snowiii95’s Enchanter! This trait mod requires the Realm of Magic Gamepack and adds a new magical layer to your game. With this mod, your Sims can be an enchanter!
They will have a deep connection with nature. With this trait, your Sim will be able to cast powerful spells, brew potions, and grow magical plants! They will also be able to communicate with magical creatures and form powerful connections.
This trait is perfect for your witch sims who need a little extra help in their magical adventures.
21. Little Space Sims 4 Traits Mods – Jellypaws
These Sims 4 traits mods are my absolute favorite! Jellypaws created an incredible pack of Little Space and Caregiver traits that you can easily install into your game.
With this little trait, your Sims become more childlike and require more social interaction, which can be super fun. Caregiver traits allow your Sims to show compassion towards others and take care of them in a variety of ways.
I love that these traits give your Sims the opportunity to develop deeper relationships with one another.
[RELATED POST: 33+ Sims 4 Career Mods: Make Your Dream Job a Reality]
22. Sims 4 Zodiac Signs Traits Pack Mod – InsightBond
So, what makes this Sims 4 Zodiac Signs Traits Pack Mod so special? Not only does it feature traits for every zodiac sign, but it also features occasional buffs and social interactions.
I’m talking about the perfect match for your Sims and even some funny stories to lighten up the mood! My favorite feature of this mod has to be the social interactions; when two sims interact with each other, the other sims in the room can get buffs depending on what is said.
Even if they don’t take part in the conversation, if they’re present at the moment that the two Sims interact with each other, they get buffs!
It’s a great way to make your Sims feel more connected and create meaningful relationships.
23. The Sims 4 Traits Pack – Snowiii95
When I first got this Sims 4 Traits Pack from Snowiii95, I was so excited to see how my Sims would take on the different traits available.
As a player, I think the coolest part about this mod is that it’s completely base-game compatible!
- Bon Vivant – For those Sims who want to enjoy all the luxury that life has to offer, this trait is perfect.
- Calm – This trait is great for those Sims who don’t let their emotions get the best of them in tough situations.
- Deep Thinker – This trait is perfect for your sims who want to look a bit deeper into life’s questions and ponder the meaning of them all.
- Farmer – is great for those Sims that are looking to live off the land and enjoy a more rustic lifestyle.
- Fisherman – If your sims love to spend time at the lake, this trait is perfect.
- Germaphobe – This one is a great choice for those Sims who like to stay clean and germ-free.
- Hate People – For the sims that just don’t want to be around other people, this trait is great.
- Insecure – for those Sims that are looking to boost their confidence and self-esteem, this one is perfect.
- Light Sleeper – If your sims are easily disturbed during their sleep, this trait is the way to go.
- Toy Lover – This is a great choice for toddlers and children who love toys!
Overall, I highly recommend this Sims 4 trait Pack.
[RELATED POST: 33+ Best Sims 4 CAS Backgrounds to Freshen Up Your Game]
24. Sims 4 Hobby Traits Pack Mod – Kuttoe
This Sims 4 Hobby Traits Pack Mod is a great way to customize your Sims’ interests and get them energized about activities they love. There are traits, such as
- Artisan – These Sims love to craft and get energized by woodworking, flower arrangement, and baking.
- Competitive – These Sims thrive off the excitement of competing and become stressed out if they don’t participate in competitive activities.
- Horticulturist – These Sims get energized by gardening and harvesting their fruits.
- Movie Buff – These Sims love to watch films and discuss them with others, giving them powerful moodlets afterward.
- Scribe – These Sims get an energy boost from writing books, blog posts, and journal entries.
- Technophobe – These Sims are overwhelmed by any technology with more than two buttons and get penalized for careers in technology-related skills.
- Tinker – These Sims are energized by tinkering with robots and programming, as well as activating a Servo.
- Worldly – These Sims get energized by taking part in culture, such as festivals or going on vacation. They get a bonus for the Selvadorado Culture skill and excel in Social Media and Secret Agent careers.
By utilizing this mod, your Sims can get the most out of their hobbies and unlock powerful moodlets and benefits for their careers, skills, and relationships.
25. Sims 4 Lot Traits Bundle – KiaraSims4Mods
This bundle is super cool! It has over 50 different traits that you can add to your Sims 4 game. You can pick from things like an airport, a bakery, a beach house, and even a casino!
These mods will give your Sims lots of fun activities to do. Get the bundle now and make your game even more exciting! I’m sure your Sims will love all the new things they can do! You’ll be able to customize their lives in ways you couldn’t before.
The possibilities are endless! Get your Sims 4 Lot Traits Bundle now and let the fun begin!
26. Sims 4 Eating Disorders Traits Mod Pack – DaleRune
These amazing Sims 4 Eating Disorder Trait Mods are a game-changer! Now your Sims can have a more realistic experience with all the effects of different eating disorder traits.
With this mod, you can have Sims suffering from Anorexia, ARFID, Picky eating, Bulimia, and BED.
Each trait will give you a unique play experience, with the corresponding behavior depending on the Sim’s mental health status.
I was particularly impressed with the Foodie trait, which will make your Sim “happy” and “have fun” when eating good food!
With these traits, you can create a more realistic and engaging experience for your Sims while still ensuring that they get the care and compassion they deserve.
27. Sims 4 Sentimental Lot Traits Mod Pack – Vicky Sims
Wow, the Sims 4 Sentimental Lot Traits Mod Pack from Vicky Sims is an awesome way to add more dynamics to your game!
This bundle of 34 Lot Traits will give your lot a constant, with the help of which you can control your Sims’ moods and emotions.
I LOVE that this mod pack is incredibly versatile; it caters to all of your Sims’ needs because you can use it to help fulfill their aspirations, build their skills, and even cheat emotions if you want to.
28. Sims 4 Hobby Trait Mods Pack – KiaraSims4Mods
Now, your sims can be as unique as they want with the Sims 4 Hobby Trait Mods Pack from KiaraSims4Mods.
This pack includes 29 incredible traits mods, including Activist, Beach Lover, Candy Lover, Coffee Lover, Gamer, Hacker, and more. These mods give your Sims a much greater depth of character, making them feel like real people.
Whether they’re an avid activist or a passionate coffee enthusiast, the Sims 4 Hobby Trait Mods Pack will give your sims a personality that’s unique to them.
29. Maplebell’s Sims 4 Traits Mods Pack
This trait mod pack is one of my favorite additions to the Sims 4 game! It includes a variety of traits that can help your Sims express their personalities, interests, and lifestyle preferences.
From the spiritual and philosophical to the street-smart and health-conscious, these traits provide a great way to customize your Sims and make them unique. Whether your Sim loves to philosophize, chat with animals, or dress in the latest fashion, this mod pack has something for everyone!
Each trait can be fine-tuned to give your Sims the exact characteristics you want, allowing for an infinite range of possibilities.
30. Sims 4 Toddler Traits Pack Mod – Vicky Sims
When it comes to customizing your Sims 4 toddlers, the Sims 4 Toddler Traits Pack Mod by Vicky Sims is an essential mod.
This pack includes 20 fun new traits that can give your toddler unique buffs and game effects.
With Adorable, Always Hungry, Always Sleepy, Bubbly, Carefree, Curious, Plucky, Quick learners, and Intelligent traits, your toddlers will have a range of new personality quirks that can really make them stand out. Plus, being talkative is a great trait for those, especially loquacious toddlers!
I’ve found that these traits can really make my toddlers more unique and help create a truly individual experience.
31. Sims 4 Lifestyle Traits Mod Bundle – KiaraSims4Mods
All you need to make your Sims a cut above the rest is here in this amazing bundle! With over 40 of the best Sims 4 trait mods, you can create unique personalities and stories for your Sims.
From the Animal Lover trait that encourages your Sims to interact with furry friends to the Faithful trait that ensures they stay loyal and true, every one of these traits will bring something new and exciting to your game.
For the creative type, there’s the Talented trait, which allows your Sims to develop their skills faster. And for those who like a challenge, there’s the Early Bird trait, which encourages them to rise with the sun.
Plus vegan, night owl, glamorous, and so many more—your possibilities are endless! With this Sims 4 trait mod pack, your Sims will have the edge they need to live the life they’ve always wanted.
32. Sims 4 More Trait Mods for Kids – Diffevair
This amazing trait mod pack by Diffevair makes it easier than ever to unlock new traits for your kids in The Sims 4. With this set of 11 traits, your kids can now express their personalities in the same way as teens and adults.
The traits available in this pack are
- Dance machine – For those kids that love to dance and have a passion for music;
- Foodie – For young culinary artists who can’t get enough of sampling delicious dishes;
- Materialistic – For kids who love to show off their wealth and possessions;
- Ambitious – For young adults who know their goals and strive to achieve them;
- Bro – For kids who love to hang out with their friends and have a good time;
- Clumsy – For children who are constantly messing things up;
- Family Oriented – For those that enjoy spending quality time with their family;
- Snob – For those that are stuck up and think they’re better than everyone else;
- Vegetarian – For the compassionate young ones who refuse to eat animals;
- Jealous – For those who feel threatened by the success of others.
[RELATED POST: 71+ Best Sims 4 Kids CC You’ll Absolutely Love (Sims 4 Child CC)]
33. 100 Base Game Sims 4 Traits Pack Mod – Vicky Sims
I highly recommend this Sims 4 Trait Mods Pack from Vicky Sims for all your sim-building needs!
This pack contains 100 base game traits to give your sims’ personalities, and each trait has its own unique characteristics. Not only will your sims develop a more realistic persona, but with each trait comes its own set of possible emotions and behavior.
With this trait mod, you can make your Sims the most realistic versions of themselves! The pack is divided into five parts, each focusing on a different aspect of a sim’s personality.
From defining extroversion and social behavior to expressing emotions in intimate relationships, this mod has something for everyone.
This post was all about the best Sims 4 trait Mods.
I hope you found some awesome traits mod to spice up your Sims 4 game. With these mods, you can unlock your Sim’s hidden potential and keep the game feeling fresh and exciting!
Be sure to check out my full collection of trait mods and CC packs to customize your Sim’s traits even further.
If you have any questions or want some more suggestions, leave a comment below or tag me on Tumblr at @freegamingideas. Happy Simming!